- 450g pork fillet
- 25g butter
- 200ml double cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 tbsp snipped chives to garnish
- Cut the pork into 8 thick slices. Flatten each slice slightly with your knuckles.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until melted. Add the pork and cook for a few minutes each side until browned.
- Add cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the pork is cooked through.
- Remove pork with a slotted spoon and transfer to a warm serving plate. Add salt, soy sauce, curry paste and brandy to pan, stirring well to combine.
- Bring to the boil for 30 seconds and then pour over the pork and garnish with snipped chives.
Enjoy! The Tidy Cook